Residential Real Estate In Colorado
Laura Hooker Daniels is a trusted name in the Colorado residential real estate market. She’ll guide you through every step of the process, from the initial listing to preparing the final contract.
Buy and Sell Homes in Colorado
Buying a Home
Like her fellow agents at Liv Sotheby's, Laura won’t settle for houses that don’t fit your requirements; she’ll help you find the right home.
Here’s how homebuying with Laura goes:
- She’ll help you identify your real estate wants and needs. Laura will help you identify the ideal total square footage, number of bedrooms, bathrooms, stories, nearby recreational amenities, and others.
- She’ll help you find the optimal financial solutions. Laura will refer you to reputable lenders who can secure a pre-approval for the appropriate loan.
- She’ll help you find the right property. She’ll help you search earmarked neighborhoods and properties. Moreover, Laura knows many vendors who might have hidden gems to offer.
- She’ll negotiate a favorable deal. Laura understands every detail of the real estate transaction, so she’ll see to it that you get the best price for the home.
- She’ll exercise due diligence. Through skilled transaction management, Laura will ensure that you have adequate time to check the property for flaws.
Selling a Home
The right real estate agent is crucial to maximizing your home’s sales price and reducing inconvenience. Count on Laura to achieve all these and more. She has years of experience in finding new owners for various residential properties across Colorado. She’s savvy with:
- Pricing – She’ll analyze data-backed market trends to identify the right price, one that’s high enough to maximize profitability but also low enough to attract serious buyers.
- Staging – Laura will help you stage your property for a sale. She’ll show you some tips and tricks to leave a good impression on buyers.
- Marketing – She’ll create a simple, concise, and comprehensive marketing plan based on home-buying behavior in Colorado. She focuses her efforts on reaching out to potential buyers.
- Negotiating – Price is not the only matter in selling a house; you’ll also deal with possession terms, inspection contingencies, inclusions, and more. Trust Laura to promote your best interests intelligently throughout the transaction.
- Contract Preparing – Laura will oversee the contract preparation, so you don’t have to worry about the nitty-gritty of the of the home-buying process.